cryptnix

I have a 3100 Cutlass Supreme, I plan on having 2.5" ran all the way back from the headers, I was currious if there is a possible way of getting rid of the CAT on this car?

Secondly I have only a single outlet, I want it to look nearly invisible, but, theres one problem, the bumper is only notched out for a single outlet, I haven't looked into a new bumper, but as far as cutting it out ... and making both sides somewhat similar in design, I am just curious if anyone could give me some ideas to make it look as professional as possible, even if it requirse me to take it to a body shop.

Everyone keeps telling me to go with summit turbo mufflers but I've heard nothing but bad things about them going to shit ...

Anyways I want all the $0.02 I can get from you wonderful people ... so please help me make my cutty look the way I see it in my head.. :)

Thanks..

Andrew

since it is a '96 you will have to either get a O2 simulater for after the cat or install a high flow cat and make a spot for the O2 sensor to go into....unless you just dont care about a SES light.