1989 Olds Aerotech concept car

88Intl

i know how you feel. All i have in the front of my GP is those two sledge hammer dents in the glove box door.

lol i mentioned something about them before. they are about as useful as carpet for an ice skating rink

I think that they are for when the car is sitting there parked, and people are just sitting around talking. As to the cupholders, I have 2 in the BACK, but none if the front unless you count the dents in the glove box. I have 2 inside the lid of the rear console, but for the front, it goes either between the legs, or I open up the center console, and wedge it in there.

Taylor

Guest TurboSedan

if i get a fountain soda i will wedge it in between the passenger side seat and the center console, right by the passenger side seat adjuster handle. if i have a can or 20oz. bottle i will use the change holder. but i am using an '89 Grand Prix center console in my CS, so i don't know if you could do this with a regular CS console.

joshua