did CS vert's ever come in this color?

rudefyet

i dunno but there is a 96 coupe in town that i enjoy watching all the time.

it was for sale about 4 yrs back, but they wanted 8k for it. so i passed.

it is driven fairly hard so i am not sure i would want it now.

i really like that color, but many around me do not feel the same way.

oh well

Monty

i believe you only see that color on the prix's...never seen a Cutlass like that. There is a '95/'96 Prix for sale by my work in that color for $3500. The bad part is the color of the interior and it has a big rust spot on the hood that sticks out :roll: .

i will see if i can talk the guy into some pics or if i see it clean i will just snap some.

as my digitalis with me most of the time

Monty

oh well

Monty

Are you talking about the one with the gold trim all over it? Or the plain one? I've got a buddy there that just bought one nicer than that one with the gold trim. Its that cayenne red/orange.

from what i know it came on 95-96 GPs and CSs.....i've only seen one CS with that color...that's why i was curious it ever could have appeared on a vert

what is the big deal with that color, other than the fact that it is kinda rare....that color makes me wanna puke....

i like reddish orangeish cars

the convertibles never came in that color that I know of...maybe the normal CS's did though...

dang, if only I could match the top to it, that color would look good with white leather interior

that is a really nice color 8) does anyone know if they made GTPs in that color either? ive never seen a cutty like that either only GPs

that is a really nice color 8) does anyone know if they made GTPs in that color either? ive never seen a cutty like that either only GPs

yes it is a nice color

new gps have a bright orange like that

That's a beautiful color. The coupes and sedans came in that color, but the question was whether or not the convertibles did. I've never seen a 'vert in that color scheme. It's that color that depends on the lighting. Put that car above into an overcast setting and it'll look almost maroon. Hit it with direct sun and it looks burnt orange.

I have only seen convertibles in black, white, red, teal, and dark green.

I have seen a 90-91 style (rare) in silver once. I have never seen the 92-95 convertibles in silver.

Someone locally has a 90-91 style convertible in yellow with black racing stripes. I wish I got a pic of it, I only saw it once and never again.

1995 OLDSMOBILE CONVERTIBLE CUTLASS SUPREME, Auto, Orange, Two Door, Loaded, Many Custom Modifications, 85K MI, 6cyl/V6, $8500, 614-766-5231 Dublin

I'm almost sure that color is a custom modification. Anyone who would want a Cutlass Convertible in that color would not have the money (or the cojones) to purchase one brand new.

Theres a 95 on autotrader.com

I thought it was a custom paint color though as it has aftermarket wheels and such.

Just do a search for a 95 and your bound to find it.

oh well

Monty

Are you talking about the one with the gold trim all over it? Or the plain one? I've got a buddy there that just bought one nicer than that one with the gold trim. Its that cayenne red/orange.

the one with gold trim is the one that was for sale a few years back but i was unable to afford it. i think it is the 3rd owner since then.

i saw the other one for the second time today. parked outside of penney's. but damn i was without digicam as i was coming home from work.

that orange droptop seems to be the newer brighter version of that orange.

Monty

• 3 weeks later...
finally was able to get a shot of the one here in town.

not a full shot but is better than nothing

http://www.dbfanatics.com/forum/uploaded/musthavemuzk/cutlassgoldtrim.JPG

Monty

Yep.. I looked at buying that one when it was for sale.. about three years ago I believe. It would have been mine, but I had my mind set on a console shift and a moonroof. It could do without the gold trim I think.

I think he actually stores that in the winter.