Cad 4.9 swap (lack of) progress report.

Hippie

For those that had expressed interest my swap project has been shelved until further notice. I'm not giving up but higher priorities have raised their ugly heads.......... I will still be working on it but the "toy fund" had to be diverted for the greater good so it won't be going back together any time soon. :cry:

i have the firewall plug and about 18" of harness for you...

Thanks Pat, yeah I need to get that harness out of there for your buddy don't I........... good thing you said something I almost forgot ! :oops:

everyone wants to see that engine in your car

:!:

Nobody more than me ! It'll happen come Hell or high water but it's just not going to happen as soon as I wanted it to. I could probably do it if I cut some corners but I have a definite plan and I'm sticking to it. I only get one shot at this so I better do it right the first time..............

I had no idea anyone was puttin a 4.9 into a car.. I feel dumb now.. Good luck, and if a donation fund is started, I'll donate.. I also have the feeling that the favor would be readily returned! :wink: :lol: :lol: