Z34 on air

cutlassdude96

see 93 cutless u always have a stupid opionin looking at your car i wouldnt be calling to many other cars stupid and the stuff put on tehm

:bs: my opinion is stupid because i don't agree with you? also, what have i done to my car that is stupid? i guess dual exhaust is pretty damn dumb, because that's all i have done

see 93 cutless u always have a stupid opionin looking at your car i wouldnt be calling to many other cars stupid and the stuff put on tehm

:bs: my opinion is stupid because i don't agree with you? also, what have i done to my car that is stupid? i guess dual exhaust is pretty damn dumb, because that's all i have done

I was gonna say what has been done to yur car that its stupid. If u ask me i rather take 93cuts car over that waste of metal Z34. :lol:

That car is gay, at least with the ass jacked up in the air. I don't care for the wheels but I've seen worse.

This was on ebay a long time ago.. I saved all the pics I think it looks good parked like this. The other pics it sits nice and low but not too low.

misc.jpg

Those wheels are Lexani you know what kind of money I can get for those? I wouldn't put them on my Luminas but they are still Lexani. Also I remember that GTX Badass, could you send me some of those pics?

misc.jpg

I've seen this Grand Prix parked at my work. The guy is a student or has taken some classes here. I think he's tried to sell it a few times, but couldn't get what he wanted out of it so just kept it (I guess he's learned the curse of the W-bodies - no resale, and nobody will give a dime for your mods).

I agree with 93Cutlass, those Lexani wheels are ugly, but I don't care for any Lexani, too ghetto bling bling for my taste.

I was gonna say what has been done to yur car that its stupid. If u ask me i rather take 93cuts car over that waste of metal Z34. :lol:

OWN3D BITCH!!!! :flip:

OWN3D BITCH!!!! :flip:

If you got nothing good to say PLEASE shut the fuck up!

Anyways for those who wanted pics of that blue GTP:

http://24.103.172.58/bluegp/

Tell me if they aren't working.. I was testing out a different router and had to change some settings.

sorry i guess that wasn't called for, i was really pissed off yesterday :oops: