want opionions on wheels

92blackz34

i like them becasue i can get a used set of 5 rims and tires with 80% tread left for 300 shipped

then get it if you want

we arn't holding you back

u got smartass comments on everyones posts. why does it make u feel good or something or that u have a better car then everyone or your so great or something or know so much

u got smartass comments on everyones posts. why does it make u feel good or something or that u have a better car then everyone or your so great or something or know so much

you nailed it right on the nose :roll:

you asked us if we liked those wheels. some of us told you what we thought, and you said i want to get them, so said 'if you want the wheels, get the wheels'

don't dump you pants, damn

i'd like to repeat myself

you nailed it right on the nose :roll:

you asked us if we liked those wheels. some of us told you what we thought, and you said i want to get them, so said 'if you want the wheels, get the wheels'

don't dump you pants, damn

slick94Gp has wheels like that on his Z and personally its not my taste.. i like the 5 spoke best on Z34's just make sure you dont get Eagle 077's like everyone else.

Think I'll but my oppinion in before this thread gets locked :roll:

I'd say go for it, for the price. What were these thing off of? Another w-body? Do you have pics of it?

I say buy them if you like them....I bought a set of rims/tires that I put on my Spyder that I think look really good on the car, a lot of people on this site agree. Then I post the pics on the 3G eclipse site and everyone there say that they look like shit because that group only likes the same style of rim and hates on anything different...