93CutlassSupreme

What brake pad brand should i use?  

1. 1. What brake pad brand should i use?

• Raybestos
    • Bendix
    • AC Delco oem replacements from dealer

if you've got a deep freezer, then freeze it, and if you've got a propane torch, you can crack it pretty easily, just use a hammer to tap on it while it's frozen and then heat up only one part of it (while still tapping). it worked for me when I needed to "crack" my rotors.

--Dave

if you've got a deep freezer, then freeze it, and if you've got a propane torch, you can crack it pretty easily, just use a hammer to tap on it while it's frozen and then heat up only one part of it (while still tapping). it worked for me when I needed to "crack" my rotors.

--Dave

will a regular freezer work?

once rotors have warped, it would seem to me that they reach a warped point, shall I say. If I have them turned, will they be warped the next day? I just put new rotors on about 2 months ago and within a week they were warped.

Raybestos Brut Stop on Front , Bendex TitanuMetalic + new Calipers on rear and Roto-Tech Cross Drilled/slotted rotors all fours ..... :shock:

very good Stopping power......

once rotors have warped, it would seem to me that they reach a warped point, shall I say. If I have them turned, will they be warped the next day? I just put new rotors on about 2 months ago and within a week they were warped.

i know the feeling

used ac delco oem dealer pads all around, and had the rotors turned at a nearby shop, they did an excellent job, they look like new

so far i'm happy, no grinding or squealing, and they grab better than the bosch pads

:guns: bosch ceramic pads

none of the rear sliders were frozen up, but i replaced them anyways with some stainless ones hopefully they won't lock up in 3 months like they usually do :roll: