new exhast

whoyourdaddy49

hey guy i wanna put some new mufflers on my 92 lumina with the 3.1 but i would like to put duel muffler like the z34 have but when i went to the muffler shop they told me there no point cause im not gonna geat much air passing thro one off the mufflers is this true or what? should i go one or 2 mufflers will it sound diff?

hey guy i wanna put some new mufflers on my 92 lumina with the 3.1 but i would like to put duel muffler like the z34 have but when i went to the muffler shop they told me there no point cause im not gonna geat much air passing thro one off the mufflers is this true or what? should i go one or 2 mufflers will it sound diff?

i'm surprised they said that because they'll make more money installing a dual exhaust setup

i'd go somewhere else if a shop gave me an answer like that

When my car starts up on a cold morning, you can see more exhaust flowing out of the passenger side pipe than the driver side. I have duals split in the stock location with a Ypipe.

When my car starts up on a cold morning, you can see more exhaust flowing out of the passenger side pipe than the driver side. I have duals split in the stock location with a Ypipe.

mine does the same thing

you can feel exhaust coming out of both sides though