some cutlass idea's

Cheesy411

well im thinking about getting the set of five star Grand prix rims the white ones to put on my cutlass. how do you guys think that would look on a teal car???? im gonna be getting my exhuast leak fixed and plan on getting a new muffler what kind of muffler should i go with?? ive made a CAI with a k&n cone already notice a diffrence, i want to do some engine work to make the cutlass go a little more faster but there really isnt anything out there, I would like to get headers but there expensive and hard to find for the 3100 im thinking about putting a 3400 in out of a grandam GT i wonder how that would work. Ive started to work on another hood i got a set of GTP louvers and im currently with the help of my dad molding them into the hood i hope to have some pics soon.

If you decide to go to the 3400, make sure it's brand new, or the intake gasket probelm was fixed. Other than that, the 3400 is a high-revving, torque-y little engine. As for what mufflers, don't use any! Run resonated pipes from the cat. It sounds pretty damn good.

keep them silver.....white would look bad with teal, with black rims you might as well have steelies.....

...gunmetal might look alright with teal.....better yet, paint the car.....

Olds 5 stars :)

Exactly. I think the Olds five stars would blend with the Cutlass lines just a little better. Its nothing any normal citizen is going to notice.. but go with what you like.