Cutlass fender removal?

gmrulz4u

I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove the front fenders from the 88-91 Cutlass Supremes? There's a few things I wanted to take from this newly aquired 90 Cutlass at the local junk yard...

THANKS!:)

PS...this car also has a Cutlass DIC if anyone is interested...

I dunno if its the same as the 94, I just put a new one on mine. There are 4 bolts underneath connecting the fender to the bumper cover, and two bolts that hold a support under there, then the bolts on top of the fender under the hood. The hood does have to be removed, and if it is the same, all the bolts are 10mm, except the ones on the hood bracket, which are 13mm. Open the door, and there is one bolt you can get at from there, then you have to take a couple bolts out in the wheel well, and get get to another bolt where the door opens, but you have to get it from the wheel well. There are also two bolts behind the blinker.

Like I said, I dunno how different it is for the earlier cuttys, but thats how to do it on the 94. It was also a pain in the ass to get the fender off the bumper cover.