3.4 with 130 thousand hey how much could i get?

toastemcutlass

whats up guys....i know i havent been here forever...mostly cuz ive been having problems with the cutty, getting hit and then the motor when i start it up smokes a puff of blue....alternator, powersteering...then the tranny...again for the fifth time... so heres the deal...i have my sisters old car im driving and i decided not to change the trans again cuz, the transmissions are pretty crappy, so i decided to do the l67 swap :) ....so i have my 3.4 with 130 thousand on it....now like i said it does a puff of smoke when i start it....but it has new head gaskets, i ported the heads intake and exhaust ports, upper and lower intake....the upper intake now has 3/8 bolts holding it on cuz i was working on a intake spacer and never finished...but it runs great, has a new alternator and powersteering pump....i would suggest rebuilding it...but the engine still runs like a rape date but shes getting tired....i was wondering if something like $300(u.s.) was a good price? the trans is fucked...the spider gears exploded out the bottom again...but i would include it if you wanted it...and the computer is included....i have to check if i need my old harness for the swap...if i dont need it, the harness would go with it.

I thought I was the only one who could throw the spider gears outta the bottom of the trans...

--Dave

its pretty common with 3.4s and the 4t60e

:dammit: