New LTZ member

kanwisch

Hey...welcome to the boards.....and to the bitches: "muh cut-ass ain't nobuddyz puhts caar oKaY?" -C-Rex

no seriously...It wouldn't live in the same garage as a Lexus and Benz if it was a parts car...my dad wouldn't allow it

:)

YK

Hey sorry to get off topic but me and my friend had an arguement over this. What exactly is the difference between the WS6 and the Firehawk. Is the firehawk the top of the line? He said WS6 is only a 6-speed, i am pretty sure that is not correct. Sorry again.

WS6 is a suspenion package that they put a few options into like the ram air package was put ojn it also. its different spring rates and for the early cars 4wheel disk where rear drum would've been standard.

Well, I've been away too long, clearly. Sorry, work and the close of the semester have cut into my online training time ;) Not surprised to see the pic requests, so will do so (hopefully) on Wednesday, which is my telecommute day. Probably my gallery, assuming that's enabled on this board, but will send an update notification here when done.

Yes, of course the 3.8. And its quite a bullet-proof beast. The GP has the measly 3.1, and I really am sad for not getting the nicer 3.8. I've also read (and heard GM internal discussion) that it might not fare as well as the 3.8, in the long run. Any contrary opinion to that on here?

As for the T/A questions, the answers posted are right. Its the auto baby of the family, only getting to see sunshine and dry pavement, which makes tire shopping a lot easier (and more expensive). The wife thinks its hers, but I'm the one who does all the maint/mods ;)

Gnat, I'll checkon the BCM info for the trucks and get back to you. Are you looking for something specific?