New LTZ member

kanwisch

Hey all, gonna be a somewhat long one, but hopefully useful.

New here, but not to online forums (LS1.com, Sportbikeworld.com, many others), and was cruising for some information. Glad I found you all!

I've got a '99 Lumina LTZ, 155k miles, been good to me to date (nothing broken!). I've fought the infamous injector clogging issue easily enough, and put on pads and rotors that are substantially better than OEM and local shop availability (more in another post).

Somehow, I've managed to ignore issues with my turn signal, brake lights, and windshield wiper delay control for long enough. The info you guys have posted up on issues relating to this, particularly from those of you with as many or more miles than me, have been exceptional. Thanks 8)

My wife and a bunch of friends work out at Delco Electronics (formerly), so I hope to be able to provide any insights into FOBs, radios, airbag sensors, and the like, when I've got the time. These contacts have made dealing with GM vehicles bearable for the past 5 years, and the information from an in-house guru has been amazing, though he declines online publication :?

Anyway, looking forward to checkin' out the threads, and posting up when I've got some special insight (which might not be very often, considering the expertise already present).

Later

EDIT: I forgot to mention the other vehicles in the family. '02 T/A w/WS6 package and other stuff, '03 GP, '84 Honda VF500F Interceptor (motorcycle).

Yeah!!!! Another Lumina!! Welcome to the boards.

P.S. if someone else says you drive a parts car (you'll get that alot) just tell them you don't drive a Cutlass

P.S. if someone else says you drive a parts car (you'll get that alot) just tell them you don't drive a Cutlass

Cutlass?! They named that car such because it lacked "edge" in anything else :flip:

Hope that's the friendly challenge icon in this community

Welcome. What motor in your LTZ?

Oh no no this again its a 99 i do think he doesnt have a 3.1 in there hes got the 3.8 . DO u have pics of your cars especailly the Trans Am. :shock:

3.8L for sure! :wink:

Yes, welkom to the board.

Don't let jeremy bring up that parts car thing again...he's just mad cause they don't make his parts car anymore...or any Olds for that matter. Hahaha

Welcome to the boards! On another note...suck a big one pblunt...the cutlass owns and luminas aren't parts cars. :P

get fucked bitch :verymad:

:joke:

3.8L for sure! :wink:

Yes, welkom to the board.

Don't let jeremy bring up that parts car thing again...he's just mad cause they don't make his parts car anymore...or any Olds for that matter. Hahaha

get fucked too bitch :verymad:

:joke: