High dollar 93 GTP

Euro

.....It was a blue car and didn't look to special, 93' and older interiors look like shit anyway.

hehe I think they're alright.

104-0448_IMG-2.JPG

It'll be a lot cooler when I get that 5 speed in there o_O

P.S. Think anyone wants to pay $30,000 for my 93? :)

Buttons vs blank space. I'm referring to the actual nothings.. like the dash.. its just.. a big dash. The '94+ has a lil more to it than that. If you're referring to buttons, yes the older ones certainly do have more. We were thinkin on different wavelengths.

i think his buttons give him a hard on..... jk

Personally i dont like GP interiors at all.......... i like the 95-97 cutty interior the best. Besides i never like the orange glow of Pontiac.

for the Richard petty car. i just see a Red GP SE with slightly different crosslace wheels.i like them where can i getsome?

Where do people keep getting Pontiac Orange from? The gauges in mine are clear red. The older GP's had orange.. my '89 is all orange. I personally love the red.. very easy on the eyes... But passengers usually speak their mind and say they hate the red backlighting throughout the car. I dunno.. I like it I guess.

i must agree the 95'-97' cutty interiors are the best imo, nice and rounded, proportional, and no overkill on buttons, i don't like all them buttons on the older gp's but that's me, and i like the green on black guages.

i must agree the 95'-97' cutty interiors are the best imo, nice and rounded, proportional, and no overkill on buttons, i don't like all them buttons on the older gp's but that's me, and i like the green on black guages.

Yeah I'll agree, at first I wasnt a huge fan on the 95-97 interior being it was a lil....eh BORING.....my mom has a '95 since new so Ive been around em. I bought my '95 a month ago and I now like it a lot. Very modern, better backlighting, ergonomic controls, great stereo.