High dollar 93 GTP

Euro

People are retarded. Richard Petty editions were nothing special, considering most were option-less hunks of shit.

they're nowhere near as rare as billy96gtp's car

People are retarded. Richard Petty editions were nothing special, considering most were option-less hunks of shit.

damn you! I was gonna post that :lol:

damn you! I was gonna post that :lol:

i just don't understand how that shit munch can be so damn stupid

I talked to a guy at the drive thru at my work who drove through in a Richard Petty edition and I asked how much he would sell it for and he said if he was to sell it no less than 15,ooo. It was a blue car and didn't look to special, 93' and older interiors look like shit anyway.

How can the engine, brakes, fluids, etc. still be usable if they've practically been sitting for 11 years??? What an idiot. You don't buy a Grand Prix as an investment.

WHAT WAS PRICE NEW :?:

I think they were a lot less than $30K. IIRC, the TGP was the only GP that sold for around $30K new.

hell...you dont buy any car as an investment!!!

Except for an old Corvette.

hell...you dont buy any car as an investment!!!

jon

Pretty much.

what about ferrari's....

then again, id have a 550 out ripping shit up every day...

All cars are meant to be driven (Even old Corvettes). Unless its a one of a kinda, hundred thousand - million dollar car hand build in Europe that is for display only, drive it or it will run like shit.

All cars are meant to be driven (Even old Corvettes). Unless its a one of a kinda, hundred thousand - million dollar car hand build in Europe that is for display only, drive it or it will run like shit.

you're right, cars that sit for long periods of time develop all sorts of problems

How can the engine, brakes, fluids, etc. still be usable if they've practically been sitting for 11 years??? What an idiot. You don't buy a Grand Prix as an investment.

unless its a mint looking muscle car!

If I HAD to spend 30 grand on a GP, it would be a brand new one with the Comp-G package! Might even have a few dollars left over!

Aaron

hell if you're gonna spend 30 grand you might as well go spend 5 grand more and pick up a GTO

hell...you dont buy any car as an investment!!! <<<<< Certain cars you do....Like old Vettes...Duesenbergs...Auburns....Rolls Royces...shit like that...not GP's