peeling dash cover question

Dan94Z34

Superglue. I wouldn't even try contact cement cause the extremes in temperature will make it loose hold. If your dash pad looks real bad, you can always try putting vinyl on it.. mine turned out ok.

i used a 2 part epoxy that was some nasty crap. but so far its holding great i paid like $5 for it. i forget the name... but it worked great.

every year i have to glue my passenger side mirror back on, my uncle broke it off a long time ago, it's a long story but anyways every expoy i use only lasts for about a year then i have to sand it off and redo it

there is a company that sells the top dash board plastic. you have to take off the foam and put this plastic piece on it. the dash is 89.00 and can have it repainted by a upholestry shop. i am getting 2 and will let you know how it works

I bought some really good glue to fix mine last year, it looked great for a day now its look'n worse then ever. Cause the there was alot of dust under the dash pad and the glue couldn't hold, any way around that problem?

everyone has had sucsesses with different types of glue.....

I would use DAPS contact cement.

I wouldn't even try contact cement cause the extremes in temperature will make it loose hold

Contact cement is what the pros use when redoing a headliner.....

I have used it on a couple different areas of both cars, and it hasn't let me down yet.....

Whatever works for you though......PEACE.

my friend has a 94 lumina when he got it the dash was peeled away from the defroster, i took it out used some super glue on it and held down on it for a few minutes and it held, that was about a year and a half ago, might want to try that, super hlue is like what $1?

My two cents....Regalized