New Turtle wax.

Dan94Z34

Could be economies of scale, or it really could be crappy stuff. Who knows...and what exactly makes a wax crappy anyways? How long it lasts, how well it shines? Whats the criteria, because I don't notice much of a differance between the Carnauba Wax's made by Turtle Wax, Mother's, or Meguirs, and I've used all three multiple times. What gives?

Yeah I don't really see how a wax can be "bad" as long as it's used properly. Best to just try out different brands and find what you like.

As long as you take care of your car thats all that really matters in the end.

crapy chemicals make it bad. I mean, yeah, it will shine...but doesnt last as long, and doesnt look as good as it could.

if your talking about their new wax, in the dark green thing, try it. Its about $7 at walmart. I havent yet...got enough to last me a while.

Autopia.org (I keep mentioning this place), has a click and brag section and a few people have tried it out. Lets just say its up there with some good Meg's stuff...and a great deal. But...to get the best out of it, loooks like you may want to use a good buffer too.

If you dont mind spending a few more $$, try out NXT from meguiars. Ive heard nothing but amazing praize on it

jon

I've used the 'cheap' wax and I've used the 'expensive' stuff. I'm quite satisfied with the cheap stuff. The expensive stuff looked no better than the cheapo. A clay bar and some rubbing compound will do wonders.