Trunk lacks the "Spriiiing" i needs

Dirty Rockstar

Ok, I've had this problem since I bought the car last July.. I hit the trunk ejection command switch and the apparatus doesn't spring open. And when I go into the trunk, the lid will just come down under its own weight.. It has hit me on the skull for the last time.. How can I tighten the bitch up? lol.. Let me know please!! :)

I hit the trunk ejection command switch and the apparatus doesn't spring open.

If I've never heard a nerdier statement before than I don't know what is! :roll:

Ne ways for the part were it falls on you mine does that to, try adjusting the levers that are on the trunk arms, ( there way in the back of the car), by the strut towers.

-Tony

ok here's what you need a piece of pipe (conduit is best) about foot or so long hollow of course put a small bend in it for clerance and slip it over the rod and adjust it to the next slot the are "VERY STRONG RODS" so be careful.

I had to adjust mine once and my cousin and ASE Master Tech. told me how to make a pipe instead of buying one.

Mark

prepare for some fucked up cuts and scrapes and a sore back! i had to lay in the trunk on my back with my feet hanging out and i used a small piece of pipe and i slipped and it hurt so frickin bad... Be careful :x

prepare for some fucked up cuts and scrapes and a sore back! i had to lay in the trunk on my back with my feet hanging out and i used a small piece of pipe and i slipped and it hurt so frickin bad... Be careful :x

I fit into my trunk pretty fine. Hell, i could sleep in there with the lid shut with no problems :lol:

I fit into my trunk pretty fine. Hell, i could sleep in there with the lid shut with no problems :lol:

we met, i'm just a lil bigger than you! :lol:

roger that. some sharp metal in those trunks :?

HOLY SHIT THAT SIG PIC IS TH3 r00L!

Like it?!?!? I was just messing around...and said...hey thats pretty effin cool lookin!

Well I know what Im doin if it stops rainin here!!!! dammit! lol.. THEN ima do trunk leak fixing, lmao

Only thing Im concerned with is the summer heat....

that will be a warm place for my HUGH amp...

But we will see.....I needed the space and I do think it looks cool there..