Just updated my cardomain page a little. :)

zachz34

http://www.cardomain.com/id/rockinz34

:)

I put up some older pics I had in the Exterior section, and did a little update to the audio section. The fiberglass I talk about in there are going to be pods on the door near the factory bose speaker location that will house 2 5 1/4" component sets. Construction of the pods will begin early next week when the UPS man drops them off. :)

I know that everybody else says this, but if you visit my page, could ya sign the guestbook? Its nice to know what people like/dislike about my car. :)

lata all

Looks awesome! Car looks really clean! Love the tails and looks of your PArts car! haha

Do you have 6 of those Bazooka triangles in the trunk? That's sweet, how do they sound? Must of been freakin LOUD!...I have one and it's plenty loud! What is your plan for your stereo now?

Who said anything about it being a parts car?

you did.....see bold print below...

Vehicle Info

Make: Chevrolet

Model: Lumina

Year: 1991

Nickname: Z34

Car Setup: stock

Sound System Setup: SQ/SPL

:? Didnt realize that the Z's were so hated here. I thought maybe the fact that this is w-body.com I'd get some love. :P

I wouldn't say "hated", it is all in good fun....there are a lot of very nice Z's here...

:? Didnt realize that the Z's were so hated here. I thought maybe the fact that this is w-body.com I'd get some love. :P

I wouldn't say "hated", it is all in good fun....there are a lot of very nice Z's here...

:werd::withstupid:

old joke around here is that the Chevy Lumina is a "parts car". its not if anything the Grand Prix is :lol: this is one of those topics tht just keeps comeing around here. so take it with a grain of salt. thats a nice z34 but i'm not feelin those tails either, but wow its clean. i like it.

BTW you have a PM