WhiteOut

i like the futura tires they out perform the michelins and the goodyear tires for wet traction thats what i have on my cutlass but they are the futura touring se tires :roll:

I love my Futura Ultra Z's 225-60/ZR16 sticky as glue and great wear had them over a year still look new.

damn everytime i see your car i fall in love with it over again. nice job on that fucker :!:

Me ? .... :)

yep

i like the futura tires they out perform the michelins and the goodyear tires for wet traction thats what i have on my cutlass but they are the futura touring se tires :roll:

I love my Futura Ultra Z's 225-60/ZR16 sticky as glue and great wear had them over a year still look new.

damn everytime i see your car i fall in love with it over again. nice job on that fucker :!:

Me ? .... :)

yep

Thanks Very Much ... Damn Fine Car You have Too :!: :!:

Whoa don't be bashing on Michelin's now. Those are great tires. They're Pilot Sport line is good stuff. And I certainly can't complain about the X-One's I had, they lasted almost a 100,000 miles and had excellant traction.

If you guys hate Michelin because you bought they're cheapest tire and it melted after a couple burnouts thats a little unfair. Its also a little unfair to judge them for not lasting as long as they're supposed to when your constantly doing burnouts. The mileage rating is for people who drive NORMALLY, not like us.

I judge tires on how many burnouts i can get without turning into drag slicks...... i have Yokahama AVIS on the rear of my car and i'm gonna try those next on the front....

my mother certanaly didn't do burnouts in her econline, and the michelins still sucked ass

poor rain traction, and no snow traction to speak of

we got tired of that shit, and put on goodyear wranglers...excellent truck tires, it was like night and day in the snow between the michelins and goodyears