Underbody Glow Kits

mdelorie

Now, I'm sure there's one school of people out there who are going to say: Underbody neon's are gay, they're ricy, blah blah. To those people I say this: Shut the hell up.

To the other people that might be able to help me out, my issue is this:

Last summer I shorted out all the tubes on the kit I had. It was just a cheapy that I received as a gift. Anyways, I want to replace the tubes, but am having a hard time discovering which ones are good quality for not too much money, etc. I don't mind spending extra money for good, bright tubes, but I don't want to get ripped off either.

Any info anyone might have would be great.

Thanks.

YOu might want to consider PlasmaGlow L.E.D.s, the key is that they last longer, shine a more defined bright light, but dont have the spread effect of a neon bulb. My lil bro bought one off of ebay, 7- Color changing one. Hope that helps!

my buddy with the $9,000 painted gtp wioth 20's on it and 5 tv's is having trouble with his LED'S. THey look great when working and dance nice but i'd rather see streetglow gold series, thats what i have and love it. Just make sure to mount it so the tubes cannot be seen. I have to move my e brake cable over a inch or two. Don't pay more than $150 for it either, on the site it is more, just buy it from a warehouse online or i can get it for $150 and throw in a few bucks for shipping and i can ship it to ya, profesionally and all. Later Jay

i remember those on my cutlass ciera, they looked great when they worked, but i used cheep wire that the insulation pealed on and shorted one of them it was prety cool in all i saved alot of work by grounding all of them to the body. worked well when they did. but use good wireing i paid for going cheep.