black rims?

rudefyet

it'd look real nice if they were glossed up like the rest of the car, but for just a P/S job it looks decent.

I'll try my best to match the actual paint color...if i do end up doing it :wink:

not that it's really on the subject but I've got the proper exhaust manifold should you ever want to turbocharge your ranger.

awesome....if i ever get the money to fix up my truck i'll keep you in mind :wink:

is that the 2.3 or the 2.5? that dual plug head is nice the turbo guys are always trying to figure out how to put that on their cars, and the roller cam in that thing is something all the turboford guys go for, it's stable well over 300HP.

--Dave.

the only thing weak about that engine is the pistons and the rods, and of course the fuel system as it's not designed to take 12lbs of boost, you can get the whole turbocharged setup from most junjyards for 'round $300 including the turbo - many people have turbo-rangers, and the only bad thing about the ranger is they are so light in the back end, but a turbo-ranger will take a 5.0 ranger any day.

--Dave.

the only thing weak about that engine is the pistons and the rods, and of course the fuel system as it's not designed to take 12lbs of boost, you can get the whole turbocharged setup from most junjyards for 'round $300 including the turbo - many people have turbo-rangers, and the only bad thing about the ranger is they are so light in the back end, but a turbo-ranger will take a 5.0 ranger any day.

--Dave.

Yeah I know the backend is light as f*ck...i've heard it's easier just to swap the entire engine out iof the turbo coupe....but are then advantages to using the ranger engine?

• 2 weeks later...

turbodan.......... whats up meng....... you still drivin the 3.4DOHC now?

who got your TGP...... im looking for one for a second car now.

I think they would look great on the crosslace wheels (like on the TGP), cause they got the chrome strip on them. Not sure how they would look on the sawblades though. Maybe if you got a closeup pic?