pics of my car today ..door panels and stereo (warning 56k!)

THe_DeTAiL3R

I think this is the best picture I've ever taken of my GP :)

6119924d.jpg

a829d876.jpg

69f9f6a0.jpg

0977707d.jpg

Heres how I mounted the batt fuse for my stereo:

14c6513e.jpg

Pictures of my stereo: From left to right: Kenwood 250w (40x2 RMS) for my door speakers, my 12" Sub, and my 800w (460w bridged RMS) amp.

db2c707e.jpg

d336ef5a.jpg

91dd6f6c.jpg

My "customized" door. Painted red and black, with black vinyl over the armrest part and new black carpet. (got glue on the red paint :x )

ed278e78.jpg

205d0045.jpg

The other door (panel not done yet) just a pic of the 6.5" speaker (4x6 were stock, so mounting these sucked and I had to cut away some metal)

547630be.jpg

Interior pics. You can't see it that well cause of the sun but I vinyl-ized the dash with black as well.

5916260a.jpg

c50c25bf.jpg

photobucket.com is awsome for uploading pics fast and stuff :wink:

:puke: LOL! I'm kiddin.. It looks good man.. Where can I get one of those "Trainer bras" for my hood? lol.. Looks real sweet! Keep it up till the new GTP!

:puke: LOL! I'm kiddin.. It looks good man.. Where can I get one of those "Trainer bras" for my hood? lol.. Looks real sweet! Keep it up till the new GTP!

Yeah my car is old so I'm just having fun with it not taking it too serious if I "rice it up"

Beleive it or not that bra was from our '85 T-bird :lol:

I gotta have it there though cause I got bodywork on the edge of the hood that went to hell. :x

It doesn't fit perfect so you gotta "tuck it in" when you close the hood.

daaamn, that is an impressive car. I say do an LQ1 swap or drop that boat anchor in there. That would be an awesome sleeper. DO IT DO IT

:D wow thats the first time anyone ever said anything like that! I'd love to do an L67 in there... but theres rust and more rust, and lots of work that needs to be done. Lots of bad things that I didn't take pics of (of course, who does?) :lol:

daaamn, that is an impressive car. I say do an LQ1 swap or drop that boat anchor in there. That would be an awesome sleeper. DO IT DO IT

:D wow thats the first time anyone ever said anything like that! I'd love to do an L67 in there... but theres rust and more rust, and lots of work that needs to be done. Lots of bad things that I didn't take pics of (of course, who does?) :lol:

I like it because I loved my old 89 GA, and that was a small fun car. Just wish the 2.5 had some balls. I do like the idea of that small car, with the perfect interior for my height, with a badass motor under the hood.

If I had the room/time/money to keep this thing and basically rebuild everything on it (and swap to a faster engine) then I would. But since I live in the city and need reliable transportation I'll have to see what I do with this thing once I can afford a GTP.

Rough-cut speaker holes, satin finish repaint, loose wrinkly seatcovers, filthy interior and trunk, I say PARTS CAR! :lol: :joke:

You should have seen it before I got my hands on it :lol:

The carpet from the doors was falling off.. all the carpet is dirty and the seats are ripped to hell (I gotta sew the seatcovers on or something :P ), It was grey with sunburnt peeling paint and rust holes, and the car smelled like an ashtrey.

:puke:

If I actually cared about it I'd go to the wreckers and get a new interior, fix up the body work again and get a REAL paintjob. But since its worth $200 and depreciating in value, I'm not spending any more money into it other than a couple cans of paint for kicks.

the only thing i dont like is the spoiler, it doesn't fit with the rest of the car. Try to get like a 94-96 b4u spoiler or something like that.

Yeah that's me moddified "luggage rack" spoiler. :P

Heres pics from a couple years ago when I started working on my car:

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/canadianbadass/grandprix2.html

spoilerpieces.jpg

paintedspoiler.jpg

I would like to get a spoiler someday when I find a GA or something at the JY that has a wrecked trucklid.

i made my 6.5s fit without cutting the door :?

Actually I don't remember if I had to cut out anything on the passenger door, but I did for the drivers side. My car is a GP and its an 88 with 4x6" stock speakers, so its likely different than your car anyways.

I want those newer Infinity Reference! They sound awsome! Mine are okay though, got them off ebay.

mine sound awsome and are from 2000 back when they made bad ass speakers they were brand new nad my older brother gave them to me in 2003 :D oh and some people think i have subs :roll: