new to the board

MitchDOHC

Hey i am new to this site.... some of u might know me from 60 degree... i hurd that alot of people for over there 4were here to so i decided to check it out as well..... so i guess to start off lets see what every one here has.... i have a 1994 white cutlass supreme convertiable with the DOHC.

Hey welcome, i used to have a 94 white CS Convertible with 3.4 DOHC what a nice car and fun to drive, post some pictures of it here so we can see it. Welcome again and have fun :)

Always nice to welcome a fellow Olds Ragtop owner.

My 93 has 114K on it now and still runs great. Could use a new top soon, though. Gonna change it to black when I do.

yea i figgured that was a good estimate i havent dynoed it bu with the stuf i have on it....... intake exhast ffp underdrive pully.... jegs dsi coils.... 13* retarded exhast timing.... witch is suposedly good for like 30 to 40 by it self..... so ya know

Dude you aint gonna pull 40HP from those "mods" you have listed.

Also I think we need to have a vote to have a spell-checker added to this board. What do you all think?!

Dude you aint gonna pull 40HP from those "mods" you have listed.

Also I think we need to have a vote to have a spell-checker added to this board. What do you all think?!

good idea

dohc stock is 210......... and i know i cant spell..... if yall want me to stay around for any length of time yall r going to have to deal with it.... most of my misspellings r just typoes... but then again i cant spell typoes

and that would be an adition of 30 hp not 40....... but like i said it was an estimate..... i was told over on 60degree that the cam timing was good for about 30 to 40 by it self... i thought that was a bit high so i added about 30 including the 10 maby 15 the other stuf i had migh of added

Dude its not just you who cant spell so dont worry about it. What gets me is the horsepower numbers that you are giving out. With the mods listed your good for maybe 10 horsepower.

i think u might have cause alot of less contraversey this morning had u used the name u have on this bord

This is my old name from this board from a long long time ago. The other board is chock full of retards from most of the shit that you read. All they know how to do is hate a person because of what kinda engine they have in their car. I dont have time to deal with a bunch of kids like that.

it just seems to my that u and lyle have problem to work out..... but i think im gonna stick over there...... i dont feel to welcome over here...... i tryed to give u the benifit of the dought this morning...... but u dont seem to be much better

it just seems to my that u and lyle have problem to work out..... but i think im gonna stick over there...... i dont feel to welcome over here...... i tryed to give u the benifit of the dought this morning...... but u dont seem to be much better

Mitch I got nothing against you! I didnt mean everyone was a retard over there, just most of the members :roll:

dohc stock is 210......... and i know i cant spell..... if yall want me to stay around for any length of time yall r going to have to deal with it.... most of my misspellings r just typoes... but then again i cant spell typoes

stick around man, most of us are nice guys. its always good to have another cutty convert on the board.