Where can you buy this?

MommyTaz022200

Don't put money on this, but I think the mini-quads lights are the complete big bulb. I don't think it comes undone like the ones you have now. Also, Miniquads are nowhere near as bright as the lights you have on your car now. That's the biggest overall disadvantage.

Hmmm... I wonder how hard it would be to take the bulb out of burnt out glass ones and attach the circular bracket thing to the back of the glass. (Best of both worlds if it works)

Don't put money on this, but I think the mini-quads lights are the complete big bulb. I don't think it comes undone like the ones you have now. Also, Miniquads are nowhere near as bright as the lights you have on your car now. That's the biggest overall disadvantage.

Hmmm... I wonder how hard it would be to take the bulb out of burnt out glass ones and attach the circular bracket thing to the back of the glass. (Best of both worlds if it works)

i thought there was a link on this site on how to do that

I was wondering if anyone know: I know if I put Rims/Tires that are bigger then mine it will mess with the speedometer and odometer, but is there anything I should be concerned about if I go with 16" on the front and 17" or 18" on the back?

Gearhead - you said the glass headlights are better, which I totally agree with. What I'm wondering is besides them being glass are the quad lights the same? Is the entire glass piece the bulb, where you got to buy the big glass bulbs for replacements or are they glass lenses and they still use the smaller bulbs where the socket twists off the lens area? (I hope you understand what I mean by that)

I would not advise mixing different tires sizes from front to back... You will not be able to rotate your tires and it will be costly to replace more often. If you what to go with a larger rim, just look up the actual tire size specs to equal a tire with a Wheel dia you want (ie 17,18), a width you like, and an OD of 26.1" and your speedo with be fine.

If you want miniquads , you can do the Silverstar conversion. I think this site as well as ClubGP have write ups on how to do this.

...I wanted to use the...B4U trim

I've been dying to see somebody do that with a 4 door. Did you see my chop from before?:

image-display?photo_id=2168944&size=lg

Damn!!! That looks awesome. Now I want to do it even more, it looks way better on the picture then it did in my mind. I'm now back to sticking to my origional plan, B4U 100%. Thanks for the pic.