TGP wheels on my Regal

99RegalGS

All four of his TGP wheels should "disappear" and magically appear on your car.

I may end up getting them if he decides to get new wheels. :)

i wouldn't use 245/50 tires tho.

Yeah, my spedometer will be off by IIRC 3% or more.

They're ok...not a big fan of gold rims. I like them on a TGP because it's OEM, but I wouldn't put them on another car. Looks pretty good for a gold wheel though.

Not too bad. I think they should stay on the TGP, but thats just my 2 cents. Isn't that the TGP from oldmangointhrupuberty? If it is how's it running and the frontend coming along?

Those look damn good. Kinda remind me of the A body? Bonneville, but better :wink:

Bonneville isn't Abody.. It's the same as the Electra/Park Ave, 88, 98.. J body I think

Those look damn good. Kinda remind me of the A body? Bonneville, but better :wink:

Bonneville isn't Abody.. It's the same as the Electra/Park Ave, 88, 98.. J body I think

Not J-body either...that's the Cavilier and SunBird/SunFire

H-body

Yeah, I think the gold looks a little odd on my car, but it's not horrible or anything.

Yes Dannymik, that is the same TGP. He hasn't got any of the body panels yet, going to wait till summer when me hass more money.

The Regal wheels look a lot better on the Regal.

Maybe if the crosslace were painted black or silver, but I'm still not a big fan of the crosslace even after looking at them every day on my TGP.