FFP dogbone praise!!

Crimson Fury Z

HOLY COW :shock: !! talk about restored power! if your stock bushings are rotting away like mine was or that engine rolls, best get the poly dogbone!! i'm at a loss fer words on it. well done FFP!!

well I replace the top ones now the bottoms click when put into reverse or when it down shit to 1st gear :? . anybody had there's lowers replaced and what did it cost !

Yes the FFP mount is very good. It makes the engine vibrate less, cause it can't vibrate with that tighter mount. It's wonderful...puts the power where it needs to be, at the wheels. I would recommend it :wink:

Yes the FFP mount is very good. It makes the engine vibrate less, cause it can't vibrate with that tighter mount. It's wonderful...puts the power where it needs to be, at the wheels. I would recommend it :wink:

sup bRad :D ... what's happening

sup bRad :D ... what's happening

Not much Mark...just moding the Z lately. I've got all the engine FFP parts for it. They are great! Anything new mods with the Euro/Z ? She's still a damn good looker! :wink:

Thanks , Not much so far but I'm thinking of some things to do .. FFP-Chip

maybe underdrive pully, larger TB ... I'm looking for a rearview mirror that has a compass in it. any you order are $300 :shock: so I think I may look at some mid '90's Cadillac's there bound to have em'. I have map lights but no compass. I met "Gearhead43" at the Food Lion Auto far at the first of this month -- Very clean car even better in person , they had a lot of nice GP's. I saw about 100 cars I wanted to buy, but I didn't have

20k-30k to spend either :cry: .

I put new 'dog bones' on the Euro/Z now the lower ones click so I think there bad as well :x , oh I got the Advance Auto one's $30 for the set, I took a wire brush and they look pretty good now ... lol .

Well I've rambled enough ...

Have a good one ..

Mark