rear going bouncey bouncey

godofthunder

OK...this is weird...and if any have been to VA....may know

where I95 and 64 meet....its kinda crazy (traffic wise). WEll...there, and in many other places, my car just feels like jello.

It feels like the rear is just lifting up, bouncing arround. Yeah, im going fast and slightly turning, but this happens in other places too.

For some reason...the ride is becoming VERY uncomfortable. this jostling is not just annoying...but really feels like it would be putting the car under a lot of stress. Anyone ever seen this, or know what to do? It has only started hapening recently, id say when I had my tires rotated.

Jon

haha...ive lost 30 pounds almost!

See...i dont think its the struts actually. It feels solid everywhere else. That...and hell..the gases in them...you can still here it go "pss psss" over each speedbump.

I actually think its these tires. I loved em when i got em...i just think im loosing like all traction in the colder weather, and going to fast.

I was thinking suspension stuff too...but it would be like that everywhere...not just this one area. It may to be just the area.

jon

What Shaun said.. Your have the granny suspension, lmao.. Grammas Buicks did it, and the one still does.. It also epends on what you carry in the trunk.. My Lumina does that, as I said.. I know its the suspension.. I put the Jack in the trunk, *Blump* down it goes, lol.. Good Luck!

OK...this is weird...and if any have been to VA....may know

where I95 and 64 meet....its kinda crazy (traffic wise). WEll...there, and in many other places, my car just feels like jello.

It feels like the rear is just lifting up, bouncing arround. Yeah, im going fast and slightly turning, but this happens in other places too.

For some reason...the ride is becoming VERY uncomfortable. this jostling is not just annoying...but really feels like it would be putting the car under a lot of stress. Anyone ever seen this, or know what to do? It has only started hapening recently, id say when I had my tires rotated.

Jon

tires. rotate them back and see if it goes away

i bet the tire has got in a "groove" persay to make it bounce

good luck!