New wheel combo is mounted! *PICTURES*

90TGP

Well I just mounted my new wheel and tire combo today on the TGP. It has Nitto 555 Extreme 235/45/17 ZR-Rated tires mounted on 17x7" RS Limited Concept Pro wheels in Gunmetal w/polished lip. The tires handle like a dream, much better then my old R-Rated all weather PepBoy's Futura tires. I also had to fork out $75 for a torque wrench from Sear's, but it's a good investment to have.

Going from the stock 16" wheels to the new 17" wheels, the ride quality didn't suffer that much. I do feel a little bit more of the road because of the smaller sidewalls, but it's tolerable and not teeth grinding bad. The Nitto's are very sticky. Made driving down twisty country roads a breeze.

The gunmetal and polished lip compliment the red nicely. Looks sweet as hell at night. I took some pictures today with my camera. I should have the pictures developed and scanned tomorrow.

Does anyone have any free space to load up pictures?

EXCUSE ME.

Me and rudefyet are the official picture hosters!! I'm completely offended.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you can take all the credit this time...my servers down for long needed "maintenance"

EXCUSE ME.

well i wanna see what all the fun is about, I can take his place while his is down.

Nyah Nyah! :flip: :fruity:

they look more black then gunmetal.....I hope that it is just in the pics because gunmetal would look better then black......and now you definitely need to drop it...

Thanks for hosting them :)

Yes, they are 17". They have an offset of 43mm. I used a 5/16" [9mm] spacer on all four. The front caliper clears by like 2mm AT MOST :shock:. They are gunmetal, I think it's the picture that makes them look darker. 8)

The gauges from top-to-bottom are A/F ratio, boost, and water temp. They are Autometer Z-Series with red bulbs from Autozone. And yes, that's a FULL LENGTH 3-gauge pillar pod.

I had the car lowered last year with Suspension Technique springs, but the tires rubbed like crazy on the fender flares. So I then replaced them with new FE3 replacement springs. On top of that, my streets aren't exactly in the best of condition :?

EXCUSE ME.

well i wanna see what all the fun is about, I can take his place while his is down.

Yeah, I think yours took a shit too...heheh