need a new dash

stockgp

Heres a writeup I did a while ago on how to take the steering column off. (2nd post)

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10427&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=steering+column

For the dashpad, there are 2 screws above the cluster under the pad (easy to find) and one screw/bold in the inside of the glovebox. Easiest way is to take out the glovebox. To do this you'll need to open the glovebox door ALL THE WAY. You do this by pushing the 2 arm hinge things together and it will detach. With the glovebox out its MUCH easier to find the screw for the dashpad.

After you get the screws out, you just gotta pull it towards you and wrestle it out. Don't worry about the popping sounds its just the cheap GM clips and stuff.

I pulled the steering column out of my 89 Grand Prix today...it was easy as far as I could see...the dash I havent done yet.

It's very easy to do.

I'd myself would like to know how to get the rest of the dash out, besides for the upper dash pad.

I pulled the steering column out of my 89 Grand Prix today...it was easy as far as I could see...the dash I havent done yet.

It's very easy to do.

I'd myself would like to know how to get the rest of the dash out, besides for the upper dash pad.

first we need pics of your progress than we'll tell you! oh and i still want those A pillars

It's very easy to do.

first we need pics of your progress than we'll tell you! oh and i still want those A pillars

Yeah yeah yeah, ill get pics up once i get my glassed a-pillars into my car. If you want to wait until then, i'll be up may 22nd for the kensington meet.