tell me what u guys think of my ride

whoyourdaddy49

alright fine so i didnt catch that part. dont rat me out! jeez. come on $350? thats probably less than what he paid for the tv alone. with all the stuff, 2500.

WE HAVE A GUY ON CRACK!

youy know you never get what you put into it. If he was smart he would pull all that out and keep it and sell the car for a grand

I KNOW! jesus even the fellow luminas owners are yellin at me. I feel just great now

yeah i have to repaint it it is geting repainted this summer with all the door jams and under the hood and trunk so u cant tell but i just wanna get somthing new to play with i had fun with that already, that sun roof was after market the care was my aunts car and she gave it to me cause it ran like shit so i fixed it up and now it runs good only 150,000 mile on it not bad but still drives like its new

alright fine so i didnt catch that part. dont rat me out! jeez. come on $350? thats probably less than what he paid for the tv alone. with all the stuff, 2500.

seems like every damn thing i write you guys bitch at me. :?

I'm not bitching at you, but the only first gen-W I'd pay that much for is a TGP.

yeah i have to repaint it it is geting repainted this summer with all the door jams and under the hood and trunk so u cant tell but i just wanna get somthing new to play with i had fun with that already, that sun roof was after market the care was my aunts car and she gave it to me cause it ran like shit so i fixed it up and now it runs good only 150,000 mile on it not bad but still drives like its new

150,000 is a lot of miles. I personally would never pick up a car with that amount of mileage. And like Shawn said, (almost) nobody is going to pay extra for the aftermarket equipment inside. But some people do... best bet would be to take it all out and sell on eBay. Otherwise you're gonna get taken.

First hand experience with those aftermarket sunroofs -- People in the market hate them. I had one installed in my Lumina. I loved it. Never leaked. No problems whatsoever. Anyone that looked at it when I was selling it backed off simply because of the sunroof. You just can't assure them they won't leak.. a leaky roof is NOT something anybody wants. Its just a big headache.

150,000, yikes. now i would like to change my estimate to around 1700. i know that you cant get what you pay for including the mods put into your car, especially a W, the only high priced W-body i would pay up to 7 grand for would be a low mileage 1st gen GTP, a TGP, or a low mileage Z34. I know some might not agree about the Z34, but thats just what i think.