tell me what u guys think of my ride

whoyourdaddy49

$350

Ouch, lol. Come on, it's parts are worth more than that!

Paint looks a little dull, but I like the all black look. Nice 16's too. Did those Euro wheels come in both 15 and 16" versions?

Probably $500. The repaint I think hurts the value badly because it wasn't done right with the car completely stripped. That would not only have me worrying about the quality of the work, but also of the paint itself. Personally, if I were car shopping, I'd pass it on and look for something more original. You might be able to find someone that'll give $1000-1500 for it maybe.

As far as the aftermarket stereo equipment, chances are no one interested in the car will be willing to pay extra for it. You'll probably make more money Ebaying that stuff and selling the car with factory equipment.

Probably $500. The repaint I think hurts the value badly because it wasn't done right with the car completely stripped. That would not only have me worrying about the quality of the work, but also of the paint itself. Personally, if I were car shopping, I'd pass it on and look for something more original. You might be able to find someone that'll give $1000-1500 for it maybe.

As far as the aftermarket stereo equipment, chances are no one interested in the car will be willing to pay extra for it. You'll probably make more money Ebaying that stuff and selling the car with factory equipment.

:werd:

i say gut the underhood and spray it black along with the underside of the trunk first ... it will look more original and you'll be better off on a price. thanks......... now im really gonna do the Z34 look cuz i know how crappy it looks all black without the red trim.

Looks good. Didn't know the 4-doors came with sunroofs. 8)

They didn't, must have been aftermarket. No 90-94 body style Lumina came with a sunroof from the factory.

nice euro. i didnt notice the no trim until someone said it.

I dont think he wanted you guy's opinion on how much you think its worth

Sure he did.

tell me what u think cause i wanna sell it and how much u think i can get ?
:read:

nice euro. i didnt notice the no trim until someone said it.

I dont think he wanted you guy's opinion on how much you think its worth

Sure he did.

tell me what u think cause i wanna sell it and how much u think i can get ?
:read:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright fine so i didnt catch that part. dont rat me out! jeez. come on $350? thats probably less than what he paid for the tv alone. with all the stuff, 2500.

seems like every damn thing i write you guys bitch at me. :?

alright fine so i didnt catch that part. dont rat me out! jeez. come on $350? thats probably less than what he paid for the tv alone. with all the stuff, 2500.

WE HAVE A GUY ON CRACK!

youy know you never get what you put into it. If he was smart he would pull all that out and keep it and sell the car for a grand

Yeah, but 99% of buyers aren't going to care about the "stuff".

Almost every person I've known of that has wanted to sell their W-body (including the 97+ Grand Prix's) has had to sell all the mods separately and sell the car stock for cheap.

I can't think of anyone who has successfully sold a modded W-body for the value of the car + value of mods.