dual outlet rear bumper

Dannymik

I want to upgrade my exhaust to dual, therefor I will have to change my rear bumper. I found one that is the same color, but is near Albany. Theres a guy on Ebay that was selling rear lights off of a Cutlass so I emailed him on the bumper. He responded that he wanted $90 plus shipping. Do you think thats a fair price? I emailed him back asking if he would help me out any, because the shipping is going to jack the price way up. It sucks that the J/yds around my area can't help me out.

You could always try to fab one up yourself out of fiberglass... OR if you don't care about the cutouts then just cover it up with fiberglass and run the tips underneigth. This would give your car a smooth look from the back, if you like that sorta thing.

Probably not what you want to hear, but just some suggestions.

Try using a saws all or better yet a dremel with a cutting tool. I mean if your going to end up buying a bumper why not try and mod the one you have first if your happy with it you'll have saved yourself the time required for the install as well as the money for the part and painting. All you may have to do is invest in some touch up paint and sand paper.

Try using a saws all or better yet a dremel with a cutting tool. I mean if your going to end up buying a bumper why not try and mod the one you have first if your happy with it you'll have saved yourself the time required for the install as well as the money for the part and painting. All you may have to do is invest in some touch up paint and sand paper.

exactly what i was gonna say! :D

I think I would trust using the dremel since its smaller and easier to round out the hole. Thanks for the advice! Looks like I should price exhaust systems since mine is all ready leaking. I just can't put a finger on what brand to go with. I have a 3100 which sounds different than a 3.4...more similiar to the 3.1! If anyone has good sound clips of there exhaust then email them to dannymik1@adelphia.net

Thanks!