White face gauges for '94 Cutlass Supreme

zuperman

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get a set of white face gauges for my '94 Cutlass Supreme.

Or how about a white face gauge mod?

Thanks,

Zup

digital, how do you make the faces? I realize just take the scan and print, but on what? How do you account for the lights? Just curiour. Would like to see a set for my 95 Cutlass..it would go really well with the white interior

digital, how do you make the faces? I realize just take the scan and print, but on what? How do you account for the lights? Just curiour. Would like to see a set for my 95 Cutlass..it would go really well with the white interior

the 94-96 GP gauges are exactly the same as the 95-97 Cutty gauges....just search for the GP ones on ebay....

Yeah, my friend has some white face gauges in his 95' Cutlass that are suposed to be for a 94-96' GP. Apparently there's only one differance in the setup, some idiot light or another that doesn't even pertain to the Cutlass.

He had a Cardomain website, here's the link if you want to give him a shout.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/232628

I don't think his page shows the gauges but I just saw his car the other day and he had them in still so he can give you some tips.

Yeah, my friend has some white face gauges in his 95' Cutlass that are suposed to be for a 94-96' GP. Apparently there's only one differance in the setup, some idiot light or another that doesn't even pertain to the Cutlass.

He had a Cardomain website, here's the link if you want to give him a shout.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/232628

I don't think his page shows the gauges but I just saw his car the other day and he had them in still so he can give you some tips.

the GP gauges don't have the "low trac" light and the cutty's do, other that they are interchangeable....I have actually put a '94 GP cluster in my Cutty to test fit, it worked/fit perfectly...