Pics

93CutlassSupreme

all '92's and possibly early '93's have the slightly different bottom molding ribbing that disappears in the middle. My sisters '93 has 1 rear door with it that way- must have been replaced....

now that's what the hell i'd like to do to my cutty if I get my exhaust system replaced this summer! Well...that is ofcourse after i overhaul my entire brake system... :roll:

i just went to pep boys to see what they wanted for '94+ rear calipers, and they wanted $75 a piece!

motherfuckers

all '92's and possibly early '93's have the slightly different bottom molding ribbing that disappears in the middle. My sisters '93 has 1 rear door with it that way- must have been replaced....

Thats cool.. I kinda like them earlier ones better.

I saw some "dust covers" to keep the rims clean. I think they were like $20 or so, can't really remember. It was on one of the links on the main page for this site, a link to find new rims.

now that's what the hell i'd like to do to my cutty if I get my exhaust system replaced this summer! Well...that is ofcourse after i overhaul my entire brake system... :roll:

Brakes...HA! I just blew a brake line out of my cutty today. Some bastard kids on their dirtbikes don't know how to stop at intersections. So now my car sits for awhile...yay!

Brakes...HA! I just blew a brake line out of my cutty today. Some bastard kids on their dirtbikes don't know how to stop at intersections. So now my car sits for awhile...yay!

:x i woulda killed those basterd kids

can i be the first to say it looks ugly.. are you a mexican take the damn molding off and dont give me pissy shit about your gramp

Can I be the millionth to say you're a fucking dipshit? Why don't you leave? You're a complete moron, no one likes you, and no one gives a FUCK about anything that comes out of your mouth. You're nothing but an ingorant little troll.

Take your comments, ideas, oh and we can't forget your rare GTP, and shove them up your ass. Maybe they'll block ideas from coming out, since they don't seem to be coming out of your head. "Billy". What are you, a trailer trash redneck with a fat wife and mother who, coincidentally, look an awful lot alike? See how stupid your ignorant statement was?

"...and dont give me pissy shit about your gramp..." Great. Now not only are you a moronic cocksucker, you're an trying be a badass, but are just coming off as an insensitive cunt. SPEAKING of cunts, have your fatfuck girlfriend take hers off your face for a while so you can breathe. You seem to be deprived of oxygen or something, judging from how fucking idiotic you're acting.

So, let's review: First, get a fucking life. Second, stay off these forums, and last but not least: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

can i be the first to say it looks ugly.. are you a mexican take the damn molding off and dont give me pissy shit about your gramp

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be putting that BIGGER supercharger pully on your 99 GTP...or out humping your 96 GTP since it's so rare :lol:

get fucked asshole, go rub out your gtp after i key it

no, i'm not a mexican, are you a redneck, because you sure as hell sound like one

i hope you say something like that to a bunch of mexicans, and i hope they jump you, because they do fight in packs motherfucker

am i a redneck? no i'm 17 no whife sorry and suck my wang bitches get off this site na i like makin fun of you faggot with bullshit luminas and shit..its funny they put red covers over there plug wires ect and take pics how gay do ya get then u get bitchs with gay old's with mixi chrome thiniin there cool wuth some mufflers they didnt even do them self...haha..done anyone agree or are u all little bitches

am i a redneck? no i'm 17 no whife sorry and suck my wang bitches get off this site na i like makin fun of you faggot with bullshit luminas and shit..its funny they put red covers over there plug wires ect and take pics how gay do ya get then u get bitchs with gay old's with mixi chrome thiniin there cool wuth some mufflers they didnt even do them self...haha..done anyone agree or are u all little bitches

Who ever runs this forum needs to remove this douche :roll:

still jacking off thinking about your gtp?

you know, we do the best with what we have, who cares what we do to our cars? i'm sorry our cars arn't badass like yours. at least we can speak proper english, while you try to sound like a badass rapper thug

p.s. i'm sure there's plenty of modded tgp's, 3800 regals, z34 luminas, and DOCH supremes on here that could kick the shit out of your car

billy96gtp, have you actually made a meaningfull post to this site, becides putting down other people, and bragging about your not-so-rare gtp?

:flip:

His car is not bad ass, WTF are you people thinking? If his car is badass then the APD Ford rangers at autozone are monster trucks. No doubt, Billy-boy you've done nothing good here at all. 1 vote here for BAN. Red?