Pics of the TGP's. (30)

dbtk2

took a while to load even with my cable modem, but damn it's worth it, makes me want a TGP even more.

--Dave

thats cause freepichosting.com sucks. And they limit the size of your pics.

If you want to upload the full size pics to my ftp server ftp://24.103.172.170 (put them in the w-body folder)

and then go to http://canadianbadass.tk to view them :wink:

Those cars are totally tight BTW :D

TGP's are cool, but I think a slick black TSTE with TGP rims and a TGP front end (no fucking fogs all the way across!!!!) would look uber awesome. Then again.. I'm partial to sedans.. [sigh].

.. I'd still take a TGP if anyone would like to give me a late birthday present :wink:

TGP's are cool, but I think a slick black TSTE with TGP rims and a TGP front end (no fucking fogs all the way across!!!!) would look uber awesome. Then again.. I'm partial to sedans.. [sigh].

.. I'd still take a TGP if anyone would like to give me a late birthday present :wink:

I agree, that would definately look pretty sweet. However, that would look fast, and I like the "stock 4 door family sedan" look, it suprises people much more when they get blown away.

But if I had yet another one to mess with so I could still leave this one stock, then I would definately do a few things like that.

Shawn

yeah, both are super nice cars! im not into the whole maroon colored wheels, and a white TSTE is my fav. but still real nice

I don't like the wheels on the STE either, I think they are very close to the ugliest wheels I have ever seen. However, I don't think the Maroon color is bad if it is on the right wheel. Whenever I get the $ I am going to buy a set of the stock 5 spoke wheels and paint them the same color as the car...I think that would look pretty good. If not, oh well, I'll just have to sandblast them and chrome them or something.

Its a good thing that we have more than one though. If you've ever tried to have a TGP as your daily driver, that doesn't usually work too well. However, if you have 2, you might get lucky and actually have at least one of them running at all times! My dad and I share the 2 door though. When my STE isn't running because it has problems I drive the coupe, but when there is bad weather or he is working on his GTP he drives it. (he babies the GTP so it doesn't see rain or snow) Luckily, the coupe has been pretty much problem free and has never left us stranded. The coupe is not really my car, so technically I don't really have 2 nice TGP's, just one that is mine, and one that I have very good access to and is parked within a few feet of mine. :roll:

Shawn

Ohhh..I'm so jealous. I want a Turbo 3.1. Looking good Shawn! :D BTW...where's the 3.4 at?

:evil: :evil: :evil: I'm soooo pissed!!! That didn't work out. I had to do some work to the TSTE (it needed new coils, new tires, and a few other things). I decided my main source of transportation should be maintained before i buy another one or else the will both end up falling to shit. Besides, I need the cash to mod the crap out of the TSTE. I still wish I could've gotten it. If I find another deal like that (very unlikely) in like 6 months I will be all over it. Right now, I can't really afford it. It would've been sweet though. Hopefully I find a 5 speed in like a year that is in decent shape for pretty cheap because that would be a beast. I would put a blower on it and laugh at Aaron!

Shawn

Man I love that bright red TGP. That looks damn nice!! I don't really like the wheels on either of those but thats just my opinion. But man i wish I had that car sitting in my driveway. I think if I ever get one I will be putting a 5-speed in it. Who has the 5-speed TGP here, is it LukeZ34?

Man I love that bright red TGP. That looks damn nice!! I don't really like the wheels on either of those but thats just my opinion. But man i wish I had that car sitting in my driveway. I think if I ever get one I will be putting a 5-speed in it. Who has the 5-speed TGP here, is it LukeZ34?

LukeZ34 and god910 on the board both have 5spd TGP's.....

EDIT: hit reply to quickly :oops: Those are some hot Turbo 3.1 powered GP's ya' got there, makes me want a TSTE to keep my TGP company.