My first car (LOTS OF PICS)

mylifeisstupid

ok guys, this is my first car, bought her for $2,450.

1995 Cutlass Supreme SL 3.1L 4-speed automatic

121,000 miles, old lady car (best possible kind)

Well now time for the pics, let me know what you guys think!

assout.JPG

booty.JPG

deck.JPG

dubs1.JPG

grillinya.JPG

mean.JPG

side1.JPG

side2.JPG

side3.JPG

thanks for the response guys. Yeah I really like the color, only one I like better is black on the cuttys but this is more than fitting for the time being. Yeah before I took these pictures I went to the carwash, cleaned it real good, wasn't thinking and spun my tires coming out and shot dirt all on the side skirts :lol: Pulled pack in and sprayed it off quick. Luckily I left with about a minute on the timer. Then I brought her home and waxed her down for about an hour.

Congrats on the new car. It should serve you well through the years.

very nice :wink:

only one thing missing....4 letters

D

O

H

C

:roll:

3100 is a great DEPENDABLE and cheap to fix engine, compared to the 3.4. Not dissin the 3.4, but I'd never want one myself.

looks like your angelfire account is GONE!

The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Terms of Service.

bah i like speed...3.1/3100's are slow...unless it's a turbo 3.1/3100...then where in business :twisted:

3.1/3100's will last forever you got that going for you...they can be made pretty fast too :wink:

I'll never own another non-turbo 3.1 W-body...but hey thats me...i'm not gonna explain why since this isn't my post

I'll host the pics if you need somehere to put em since angelfire screwed you over

I have very strong hatred for 3100 engines, and i will NEVER own another car with that engine in it after mine.

I wish I could see the pics but oh well.

Congrats on the first car

rudefyet I would be real appreciative if you could host the pics for me and I would relink them. It is so damn hard to find a free host that allows remote linking I thought this one would work but no such luck.

not a common color to see around me. except on regals.

looks good though.

i like this shot the best

side1.JPG

might want to hit up sounddomain.com and put pics up there for your car.

Monty

thanks for the hosting pal! yeah I wasn't sure if the ACE file would confuse or delight you, but I guess I chose well. I'll redo the first post to reflect the correct links. I really like the color of my car :D

yeah i noticed, they were working a second ago I swear it :oops:

maybe his ftp goes down when his computer is off, (duh isn't that how it usually works) so maybe they we will be back up when he is on I dunno.