whats it worth

lilloon

im selling an 89 gp 2 door. about 80k miles. its got a 2.8. 4 spd. heres the new parts list: belt tensioner, belt, battery, plugs, wires, pcv, fuel filter, air filter, tires, struts and mounts, dog bones, rear calipers pads and rotors, shift cable, wipers, steering column, throttle body-bone yard, coolant level sensor, ip unit-bone yard. all the lights work. rides great, drives great. milage is wrong due to the new dash unit. no knocks or any sounds from the motor. front end is good. trans shifts great. the body is beautiful except for a nasty dent behind the drivers door. that is the only flaw on the car. it has power locks, window etc. i started all these repairs in january, so all the new parts are within 3 months old. i bought it, fixed it up, and now im selling it. oh ya, it has 15" alloys.

Uh check KBB or nadaguides..

If it has the incorrect miles on it, it'll be tough to get anything out of it. I wouldn't pay more than 500 bucks for it. With the market value in MY area, it wouldn't go for more than a grand.. and that would be after it sat on the dealer lot for 11 months. Its gonna depend on your market.

not sure what trim package it has, alloys and power everything, 4 spd auto, 2.8, buckets, its burgandy.

IF it is an SE it will have the same lights as digitaloutsider has on his sig (those aren't original). It will also have the plastic ground fx. If you aren't sure I'm betting it's probably an LE.

To find out for sure go to http://carfax.com and put your VIN number in and it will give you that info for free.

if it's got rear buckets its an SE

i'd say you could pull off $1000-$1500

of course none of us here would buy it for that much...but that's a fair price for your average joe

not sure what trim package it has, alloys and power everything, 4 spd auto, 2.8, buckets, its burgandy.

IF it is an SE it will have the same lights as digitaloutsider has on his sig (those aren't original). It will also have the plastic ground fx. If you aren't sure I'm betting it's probably an LE.

To find out for sure go to http://carfax.com and put your VIN number in and it will give you that info for free.

Not true....they offered a sport appeanche package on the LE that gave it the same trim...just unpainted and also the same fogs...look at my car :wink:

Also SE's came with dual exhausts if that helps

The SE's also had a black criss-cross pattern on the taillights

Ummmmmm

im selling an 89 gp 2 door. about 80k miles. its got a 2.8. 4 spd. heres the new parts list: belt tensioner, belt, battery, plugs, wires, pcv, fuel filter, air filter, tires, struts and mounts, dog bones, rear calipers pads and rotors, shift cable, wipers, steering column, throttle body-bone yard, coolant level sensor, ip unit-bone yard. all the lights work. rides great, drives great. milage is wrong due to the new dash unit. no knocks or any sounds from the motor. front end is good. trans shifts great. the body is beautiful except for a nasty dent behind the drivers door. that is the only flaw on the car. it has power locks, window etc. i started all these repairs in january, so all the new parts are within 3 months old. i bought it, fixed it up, and now im selling it. oh ya, it has 15" alloys.

I'm gonna say its a BASE or LE

Ummmmmm

I'm gonna say its a BASE or LE

*ERRRR! buzzard sound* my car has 15" wheels. I did find lots of sawblade 16"s at the boneyard when I bent mine though.

Just write down your VIN number and go to http://carfax.com

Thats stupid that GM make 15" sawblades for only 1 year :roll: .. they could have kept putting them on I don't think anyone would care. I guess that means they are more rare and increases the value of my car by $1.00 CAD.

LOL ..Yea man,They put the 15"'s on the 88 SE only and some time in 89 they swtiched to 16's on the SE. BUT the LE's continued to get the 15 alloys if the options box for alloys was checked. Yea.. The 15" alloys were optional on the LE's and BASE 89's.

This is why I highlighted the items in BOLD from that guys post.

Note: This topic deals ONLY with 88-89 ... Not 90, not 91, not 92, not 93.. OK you get the idea. :lol: