Police Package code

Bruticus

Whats the Lumina Police package code and where would i find it on the car ? Im going to a goverment auction i just might get me a Police packaged Lumina and i forgot the code for it. :?

I like it! Its all beefed up; Basically an LTZ in an LSs clothing.. I wnt the Recar seats :shock: Its all a bitch stock LS until you look at the back and under the hood.. And those hubcaps are a dead give away.. Only avaiable on the 9c1 Impala/Caprice and 9c3 Lumina Cop cars, lol!

And those hubcaps are a dead give away..

So are the duals:

DCP_3204.jpg

The first time I saw one of these on the road, it confused the hell outta me (seeing duals on a non-LTZ.) I didn't realize it was an old cruiser until I rolled by the guy and saw a spotlight on the driver's side.

Those Recaros totally rule. How 'bout that digital speedo?

DCP_3211.jpg

Those hubcaps turn me on.

Ever sat in those Recaro seats? HOLY CRAP they suck! Most uncomfortable thing I've ever sat on. I think I could make a softer seat using 2 pieces of plywood and some nails.

Cops got to have good posture, so they can stand like they have a night stick up their ass.. They do here anyway.. But, yea, they are mighty uncomfortable.. Still.. That car rocks.. lol

And those hubcaps are a dead give away..

So are the duals:

DCP_3204.jpg

The first time I saw one of these on the road, it confused the hell outta me (seeing duals on a non-LTZ.) I didn't realize it was an old cruiser until I rolled by the guy and saw a spotlight on the driver's side.

Those Recaros totally rule. How 'bout that digital speedo?

When i was on the force we didnt have digital speedos in our luminas in the caprice yes not the lumina. Thats the first digital speedo i ever seen in a lumina. I just dont like the Shifter by the steering wheel i feel like a old man wit that thing there.