Updated Cardomain page

matts93z34

Having the asg is great. People just give you funny looks when they get beating by a lumina. The horsepower rating is around 290 and the price was 9600. Kind of expensive but well worth it and thanks for the complements.

Matthew

Having the asg is great. People just give you funny looks when they get beating by a lumina. The horsepower rating is around 290 and the price was 9600. Kind of expensive but well worth it and thanks for the complements.

Matthew

Killer .. did you put it in or have somebody do it :?:

I didnt put it in myself the car gets shipped to ASG in Indy and they put it in, its better that way nothing gets screwed up for that amount of money

Its only going to get better to. If everything goes as planned i will have a custom body kit and a custom hood done by next month. The body kit is probably something that most people will not like. It going to consist of the 94-97 Honda accord Black widow 2 front bumper and side skirts with a buddy club rear end. Yes i know why would you do this but putting all the pieces together it looks really good. The hood is going to be something like the trans am hood. Along with the custom stuff i am doing a white pearl paint job with chrome flakes and the flames painted in black pearl with a chrome flake.

For all of the people that wanted to see the car without the wing look at the last picture on the last page. I look at the picture and can't imagine the car without the wing.

For all of the people that wanted to see the car without the wing look at the last picture on the last page. I look at the picture and can't imagine the car without the wing.

I could. :?

I havent taking it to the track yet. I was only about 3 months ago that i got the motor running properly and right now im in college so there really isnt any time to do it and no tracks were i live. When i go back home this summer i am going to run it at the 1/8th mile track and post some times

Matt