PN for vacuum line "block" on throttle body

timoiii

Does anybody know what the correct name for the rubber piece on the throttle body where the vacuum lines tap into is called? I am trying to find a GMOE or AC-DELCO PN for this dohicky for my 91 CS's 3.1L "T" , mine is just about shot. I went to oreiley's they couldn't help me. I also have a chiltons manual and it is no help either.

Oh a side note, I love my wife. (she is standing over my shoulder, but I do love her)

Also, the AC-Delco website is good for finding a list of vehicles for a part. I work for Long Motor Corp and can get a discount on the parts that interchange with the truck parts. In fact, I found that the Delco part number for the TPS is the same for the 92-94 Jimmy/Sonoma/Blazer/S-10 (Delco PN 213-894). However, if you go to Napa-online and I think some other online stores, the part numbers are different for the compact trucks and our cars. At least this is the case for the Wells TPS. I don't know what to think about that.

Sorry to have a double topic there.

Timo