joey b

What to do  

1. 1. What to do

• the cutty in a couple of months for 800
    • Buy the 91 Z. Offer 600?
    • Pay off your bills you idiot
    • Buy Both

Right now I have a couple of options. I can buy a running, but dented up 92 cutty sedan 3.4, 284 :D He said 800, he bought it about a year ago for 2000, I think. Maybe offer him less. :?:

I found a 91 Z for 750 OBO by some girl. 161K miles. She said the engine has been replaced but couldn't tell me much more (surprise, surprise). The exterior is pretty good cept for a 6 inch long rust line on the back passenger 1/4 panel. I'm thinking 600.

I could get both, the Z now and the 284 in a couple of months (maybe he'll smash more and I can get it for 200 :twisted:

**EDIT** The 284 will be going into my current cutty with the 97 3.4. And while I am swapping I will need another car to drive.

On a final note, I should be paying off my credit card, but we know how that goes.

Well, I would love to tell you to pay your bills, but when I got my tax check I was gonna pay on a CC bill. Yah, I bought another TGP instead. But I just got my $3K signing bonus, so I'll be paying bills w/ that. If its an absolute steal (Like my new $1500 TGP) I say go for it, if not, pass, and get the bills paid.

Its nothing really rare.. well the 5-speed tranny is kinda hard to come by, not as hard as the ones for the 2.8/3.1 though. Plus swapping you'll probably need to buy some sort of parts during the process ($$$). So since the cars themselves aren't worth much I say screw it and pay off your credit card you idiot! :lol:

She said the engine has been replaced but couldn't tell me much more (surprise, surprise).

Surprise, suprise.... How rude. Not all girls are clueless when it comes to cars.

Get those bills paid u dont wanna fall back on them u can always save a lil for a car later. :wink:

:werd:

Doesn't matter if they are rare or not, they are still not going to increase in value or anything. Interest on credit cards DO increase however... PAY YOUR BILLS!!

She said the engine has been replaced but couldn't tell me much more (surprise, surprise).

Surprise, suprise.... How rude. Not all girls are clueless when it comes to cars.

not all girls are clueless when it comes to cars, just most of them

ok, so I am meeting the girl friday at 1. Is this a really good price? What should I be paying for it? BTW, I'm not in trouble with my bills and it isn't urgent that my credit have a 0 balance anytime soon.