feedback please

ThunderBat

cuttyfrnt.jpg

Hey guys, I realize this is another quick and dirty chop...but thats what design studies are...lemme know what you guys think of this Cutty w/GP lower facsia...I looked for a set of hood scoops I could chop that were close to the older W-30 hood, but this was the best I could find at the right angle. I think it kind of looks similar to the 96 GTP that had the round fogs w/ the mini quad headlights.

The hood isn't too bad...

but you gotta keep the fog rectangle if you are gonna keep the mini quads, at least on a cutlass. The GP's with the B4U look good with the round fogs...

You ruined the natural lines of the car. The GP bumber is very round while the Cutlass is angular and blocky.

The hood scoop. C'mon, it's not a Honduh! :lol:

if its not functional it's rice!

You ruined the natural lines of the car. The GP bumber is very round while the Cutlass is angular and blocky.

The hood scoop. C'mon, it's not a Honduh! :lol:

if its not functional it's rice!

Exactly. It's too round to be a cutty.

if the hoodscoop works, it looks awesome, but i agree with the others, the bumper is too round, and the fogs should be regtanular like they are.

I think its pretty mean looking. First thing I thought when I saw it was "Trans Am Ram Air!!"

I coulda swore that was a "Ram Air" Trans Am with cutty headlights!!

I personally think the bumper looks too rounded as well, but only because the angle of the pic I chopped it from...I tried to straighten it some woth the deformation tool but it only looked worse. If I could get another shot from a lower angle...or maybe I'll just try another one from a front3/4...I appreciate all the opinions...I personally think the front of the cutty needs help bad since the stock set up looks like its had its chin cut off...or its whole lower jaw for that matter...I think the round or the rectangle fogs would work either way...to me the rounds look pretty much the same as the GP set up...and the hood scoop should be more subtle I agree...I may try another shot after I come back from vacation...NY Auto Show here I come!