door panel removal

Bake82

I have the 2 screw on the outside of the panel, 2 under the big door handle inside, the 1 by the small door handle(one that opens the door) the 2 under the seat belt cover which is on the top of the door. Am I missing any screws? I have all the clips off, but can't seem to get the panel to come off! Any help would me HELPFUL! thanks!

guidance, 2 hours after i started, 1 cut hand and a shit load of cursing later it's done! :lol: thanks again Dave! That stupid bolt under the power window/lock panel :twisted:

cut hands!!

i split my hand open when trying to take apart the interior on our '03 Durango. I even took a picture!

GM int suck too....i tried to get the door off once...scraped the hell out of them that time too

jon

guidance, 2 hours after i started, 1 cut hand and a shit load of cursing later it's done! :lol: thanks again Dave! That stupid bolt under the power window/lock panel :twisted:

It's a lot easier to remove (and also not get tool marks on the trim panel) by popping it out from underneath after you've pulled off the lower trim panel.

I didn't have much trouble getting the door panel off my GP. I only had a little trouble till I notice the BIG screw under the door handle. :lol: Once I took that out I wrestled the bitch off.