88-96 Grand Prix ASCD hood....

Gearhead43

:? NO...not this time... The hood design is DONE. :wink:

You like it - You buy one

You don't like it - You don't buy one.

It's as simple as it gets. :arrow:

Many people wonder why the 88-96 GP's have such a shitty aftermarket. Well if EVERYONE bitched and moaned about these products, it's no wonder vendors stop putting their investment into these cars.

There is more than one hood that is going to be available for the 88-96 GP's :!: We got ASCD (Rex Orr) working on the 2 vent hood and Justin w/ AED making a hood that can be used with or with out the AED body kit.

So people actually have a choice now. If they still don't like either one, they are more than welcome to spend $1000-$2000 dollars or their own money to have a ONE OFF hood made to their liking. :roll:

I thought I was getting a ONE OFF hood at first, knowing that Rex Orr only made 1 hood so far for the 88-96 GP's. I guess he changed his mind after he saw that there was people actually willing to buy it. This does not bother me one bit. I'm glad that the aftermarket is finally trying to help us W-body folks that like to be different.

Thats awesome, not like I can buy one because i dont drive a prix, but I do agree people should stop bitching and start agreeing, and there may be an aftermarket after all. Either that, it might be getting too late for one.

:D :D

ASCD will be making a fiberglass hood for the 88-96 Grand Prix.

wouldn't that hurt traction?

joshua

:lol:

well if you wanted to, I 'm sure in more ways than one, you find something to add to make up for the weight... :lol: :wink:

Expect some aero packages and small addons for Prixs, and possibly other w-bodies as I finally start putting our vacuum forming machine to good use.

Shaun,

Perhaps you can give these folks some renderings, or ask for ideas?

Guest Anonymous
:D :D

ASCD will be making a fiberglass hood for the 88-96 Grand Prix.

wouldn't that hurt traction?

joshua

:lol:

well if you wanted to, I 'm sure in more ways than one, you find something to add to make up for the weight... :lol: :wink:

Pick up a fat chick... :mrgreen: