So i went to the JY today

slick

Started off that i needed another set of a-pillar panels so i wouldn't be without them for one of my current projects(will explain below). I also wanted to look at the vacuum lines for the cruise control, see how they were all hooked up so i could get my cruise to work. So, go in there. The only lumina that they had in our years was a 4 door, but i figured the a-pillars would be the same, so i got them ($5). I then go check out the black prix with the 3.4 to see how the vacuum lines are ran. Well, sitting right beside it is the prix that i totalled about 2 months ago. Everything that i had left with the car is still there(kinda shocked actually, tons of good parts still). So, i look at the vacuum lines, then head of home. I get home, and try to put in the a-pillar panels, but they dont fit. So, currently im driving around missing a few interior pieces, but im ok with that. I then hook up one of the 2 vacuum lines for the cruise, and took it, out. It works, but theres still one hose not hooked up.

As for the need for a-pillar panels, im currently molding in my tweeters into the panels, just started today. I allready have the tweeter mounts mounted, and the fabric put in place. I just need to start the glassing (tomorrow afternoon possibly). While doing this, i also have to take pictures and write notes and stuff down, because this is also my final project for my technical writing class, we had to write a how-to guide. I figured that this would get me off my lazy ass to get it started.

There dark blue right now, but can be painted. If you want to, i'll be up there this weekend (i'll be at kensington park friday morning), you can pick them up then.

As for the instructions, i'm actually making a webpage out of it, so it will be posted on the web as soon as i find a place that will host Microsoft FrontPage. I will also be doing door panel speakers too, so that will be a fun one.