interior pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoyourdaddy49

hey lumina ppl lets see the pics of ur interior i wanna paint mine or fix it up some how let me see what u guys have done show some pics please

Here's my ladies' interiors:

233034_80_full.jpg

I swaped the panels from a Z34 into my Euro's interior for the full 'Z-effect', along with the floor shifter conversion.

364760_37_full.jpg

Nothing too exciting here, stock everything except for the same type of steering wheel cover that my Euro has.

Heres mine.. its not done yet. I have the doors which now have 6.5" speakers and I painted them red/black, recarpeted it black and I've got vinel (sp?) that I'm gonna put on.

Taken with my crappy camera.. everything is red not orange. Don't worry, when I get my next car (that isn't dirty and ripped up) I woun't rice it up. :P

car_dec9_020.JPG

1990 steering wheel (buttons, not available in 1988) :naughty:

car_dec9_021.JPG

door panel painted and carpeted.. (wait for pics to load.....30seconds)

0.jpg

2.jpg

FYI the seat covers are "Elite" :lol:

The old floor mats were dirty and hard like cardboard.. they ended up in the trash. My seats look like stab victems :?

my uber clean interior:

Pffff.... :roll:

You have a wrench or something on the floor, and your cigarette lighter is gone!!!!!! WTF!!!!! :lol:

hey! that is not a wrench that is the amazing auto lock pro! and yeah i had to get rid of the cigarette lighter because if i pushed it in, it would pop all the way out when it got hot and shoot out onto the floor and under the seat and scared the shit outta me while i was driving. I was trying to steer with one hand and search for the red hot lighter with the other hoping that my seat didnt catch on fire

My cig lighter (on the console, before the armrest) I have removed. Everytime I pushed it in it would blow the fuse. Plus nobody can smoke in my car.

yeah i had to get rid of the cigarette lighter because if i pushed it in, it would pop all the way out when it got hot and shoot out onto the floor and under the seat and scared the shit outta me while i was driving. I was trying to steer with one hand and search for the red hot lighter with the other hoping that my seat didnt catch on fire

LMAO, it's nice having the an early W, mine is in the ashtray underneath my HU, and I don't have to worry about accidently pushing it in.

not a lumina, but here are some pics of mine, forgive the filth...hasn't been vacuumed since winter started...

DSCF0005.jpg

I need to find those tan leathers.....

I'll have to take some pictures of what i have done so far. Not a whole lot. Some pieces painted black, and i just recovered the upper dash pad today with black vinyl (what a major difference the sun like makes when it hits the dash). And I have no A-pillar panels because there off getting tweeters fiberglassed into them.

Fresh off the cam.. My interior as it sits for these proceedings..

274035_67.jpg

274035_70.jpg

274035_72.jpg

274035_69.jpg

274035_73.jpg

Just a few more tweakes need yet be done (New carpet, new stereo, a few cleaning tasks).. Let me know if it's yay or nay..