ABS on 92 CS to 88 CS

NORBI

I have a 1992 CS Int with 3.4 that i am parting out and almost everything is gone on the car and now i am thinking about taking ABS to my 1988 CS and want to know how hard is it to transfer to my 88 and what would i have to move and which electronics i would have to transfer and change.

Thanks

The 92 Cutty have the powermaster 3? If so..don't do it! 8) ...I know I've seen/heard of 1991 model cars w/ the walletmaster3, but I don't recall seeing any 92 models w/ the powermaster3 personally.

92 was the first year for the better system, but I think ABS would be more trouble than it's worth to retrofit. You'd need all the speed sensors, probably all the brake lines, the computer, whole master cyl, countless other junk...

Well, to make the swap, you would need:

Master cylinder

All the wiring that means what runs to the back of the car for the rear speed sensors!

Speed sensors

Hubs?

Maybe brake lines

and the ABS module(inside the drivers side fender)

Thats all I can think off the top of my head.

-Tony

I got everything on the car which is sitting on my backyard, what what i understand that 92CS had that shitty ABS system and its not worth it?????????