new to group, have few questions...

scooterroo

first off, just wanted to know if a set of headers for a 3.4 will fit on a 3.1? and secondly, does anybody know where i can get my hands either on a z34 front bumper cover or a aftermarket front bumper cover that has the z34 styling to it? i am in the midst of redoing my eurosport totally from front to back, and could use some help if anyone has any. and oh yeah, almost forgot...the bolt pattern for a 91 lumina is 5x115mm...which converted to standard measurement is 4 1/2"...would a set of either american racing ar-767 rims, or cragar series 342, 15x7 rims fit on my lumina even if they are supposedly ment for a rear wheel drive car? or would i have some trouble with my calipers possibly hitting the rims? either would look awesome and help finish out the nascar look i am going for. any help give me a shout please.

Headers won't fit.

I don't know of any Z34 bumpers, but I know salvage yards should have them.

Yes, most 5x4.5" bolt pattern wheels should fit if it will clear the front calipers and if the center bore is at least 70.3mm in diameter (that's the big hole in the middle surrounded by the lug holes).

For the front calipers, there's not really any way to know if they'll clear without trying a set. Or if you know someone that has that style, then they'll probably clear.

The difference between RWD and FWD wheels is offset. RWD wheels have a more negative offset (stick out more). FWD wheels have a more positive offset (tucked in more). Most late-model RWD cars actually use FWD wheels. I would recommend an offset no less than +25mm or else they'll really stick out and look silly. Factory wheels range from +35mm to +44mm, except for on the Grand Prix with B4U (fender flares) which got +25mm.