Convertable Parts (General availability

Dirty Rockstar

I was lookin at topless94s cutty and got to wonderin how tough to come by convert. parts are.. They really dont need to be in GREAT shape.. I would like to make a fully working Lumina or Grand Prix Convertable.. Basicallt, I'd beed the top, the bar across the top, and the windshield.. Can someone shed light onto this? Thanks.. Just a project after the 6k is done :)

Good luck. Your going to need it. According to my local shop there may as well be a three year waiting list for anyone wanting wrecked Cutlass parts. I had to wait over a month to get my car fixed when I got rear ended becuase parts are so hard to find, and all I was waiting on were some fiberglass pieces that act as a facia surround around the rear deck where the top is.

You'd be better off going out and trying to hit someone driving one and then offer to buy it when they find out its totalled.

I was lookin at topless94s cutty and got to wonderin how tough to come by convert. parts are.. They really dont need to be in GREAT shape.. I would like to make a fully working Lumina or Grand Prix Convertable.. Basicallt, I'd beed the top, the bar across the top, and the windshield.. Can someone shed light onto this? Thanks.. Just a project after the 6k is done :)

you would be better off buying a cutty and swapping the body panels/lights etc...

you would be better off buying a cutty and swapping the body panels/lights etc...

Dont ruin the poor cutty

Just dont get a top, cut the top off the project car, add the rollbar thing, and keep it in a garage

Well, theres a wrecked one n a yard that I have been tryin to frequent.. And I want a top and all that on it.. The point is to get looks and such.. But I'm going to TRY and get into this place tomorrow and I'll look at the convert. as I'm gettin the wheels off it..

My Bro-in-law is selling his 95 Cutty Ragtop, black on black, I think he wants like $3000 for it. I think it has 125K or so on it. With the DOHC motor. Needs some work though. And a new top.

Just thought I'd let you all know. PM me if you're interested.